Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Projects







My recent endeavor! I am making car seat covers and burp rags for friends and for a craft fair in July. I love making them. The car seat covers are awesome. Mine is always on my car seat and helps block out wind and sun and when Peyton is sleeping I can keep her covered up. It's was also nice when she was a newborn and we went places I could just hide her so strangers wouldn't come up to her. It has also helped make my car seat girly. The burp rags I have been using since I had Cooper. They are cloth diapers that I started sewing fabric on to make them cute, but cloth diapers are made to absorb a lot of liquid and since my kids spit up a lot they have worked great.

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

I love your car seat covers! I am so proud of you for all your crafty accomplishments. I am going to have to have another baby just so you will make me stuff! you will make me stuff right?

flagtown said...

Those are so cute. Did you come up with the car seat cover yourself? I want the pattern. There are so many babies coming in our ward, that would be perfect. I need to call you.

Kristi said...

Oh to be talented.... Those are REALLY cute!