Monday, May 17, 2010

Poor Peyton!!

So I have been blessed with an amazing baby. She is so happy and content doing whatever wherever. Saturday we worked outside all day. I only had to stop and quickly feed Peyton a couple times. Other than that she just hung out inside all day long alone. She just slept or hung out in her swing. By that evening though I think she had had it and just wanted us to hold her and play with her. Then today she did the same thing. I spent all day, raking the yard, mowing the yard, spraying weeds, pulling weeds, rotating water, giving the boys haircuts, and all of the above and we didn't come into the house until 7pm and once again she just hung out inside perfectly content to sit in her swing or crib unless she was hungry!! And now she had been in bed since about 7:45. I am so blessed to have her, even though I do not give her enough attention at all. And after all this neglect, when I do give her attention she just grins and laughs at me like I have done nothing wrong!! How did I get so lucky?

0 comments: