Sunday, May 2, 2010

Peyton's Blessing







Today was a very wonderful Sunday. We got to bless Peyton this morning. All of Tyrel's family came over. Tyrel gave a beautiful blessing and also an amazing testimony. I even got up and bore mine, but note to all women out there. Don't excpect not to cry when your husband just gave a blessing and cried in his testimony. Yeah I thought I would be a wreck, but I only cried in the middle for a little bit. Peyton's dress was made by Tyrel's mom. It was supposed to be a project for me and she was going to help, but the two nights we tackled it my sewing machine would not work so she ended up doing it. All I did was pick out the fabrics and help cut some pieces. It turned out beautiful. The picture of Peyton on the really colorful blanket is a tradition in our family. Peyton is the 52nd baby to be blessed on that blanket. All my siblings and all my nieces and nephews have been blessed on it. After the blessing we call came over for a yummy lunch and had fun together as a family!! I am so blessed to have family all around me!!

5 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

Oh I love the dress! SOOOOO cute and look how you two match! She is getting so big and adorable! I am anxious to meet her!

Kacey Nielsen said...

You (or your MIL) did an awesome job with the dress. It looks fantastic!

Oh and I have had "I Hope You Dance!" (and look at my boobs) stuck in my head all day! I giggled every time I got to that part. Good times...

Meggs said...

Peyton is soo cute. She totally looks like the rest of your family. Her dress is darling also. We blessed Paisley the same day. I am just a slacker and don't have any pictures posted yet. By the way we got our tramp at Dana Playground equipment. I don't know if that is just an AZ company. Good luck finding a tramp.

Kristi said...

52nd! That is awesome! What a great tradition!
She looked sooo beautiful! I love that little dress!!

Haley said...

What a fun tradition - she is super cute! That dress is adorable - what a talented aunt I have.