Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Times with Family




Last weekend Tyrel's brother and his wife, Kristin, and boy came and stayed for the weekend. They wanted to go to the temple so they stayed the night Friday and Saturday and we got to watch Jayton while they went to the temple. I love having family over and love seeing my boys get to play with cousins. Cooper and Trip love playing with Jayton and they play really well together. Jayton loved Peyton just as much as my boys. He was told repeatedly by Kristin to not touch her so I got a cute picture of him getting as close and he could without really touching her, it was hilarious. I was also able to get a couple pictures of the boys playing even though they never hold still long enough to do so. All in all it was a fun weekend!!

0 comments: