Tuesday, February 9, 2010

1st week with Peyton






Well it has been so awesome having baby number 3!! I feel like I am on some sort of high and just happy as can be. I have gotten so much done and feel great!! I jump up each morning ready to start another day. She is beautiful and so far a very easy baby. I know it's too early to tell, but Trip wanted to be held non-stop from day 1 and Peyton will lay and sleep anywhere. I have to remind myself to stop and hold her because she is just content as can be. We got home from the hospital last Monday and this last week I got these three sewing projects done. I have one more blanket I am making and some cute burp rags. So fun!! I had a blast with Tyrel home for a week, the boys were in heaven having their dad all to themselves for a whole week. They didn't leave his side. So I had fun getting stuff done around the house. Now my mom is here and we are having fun visiting and just hanging out!! Life is great!! Here are some adorable pictures of Peyton if I do say so myself!!

8 comments:

Kristi said...

She is sooo beautiful!!!! Congrats! I love the name - my cousin just named her lil girl Peyton!!!
I felt the same was about #3! It was soooo stinkin awesome and FUN! Enjoy her every second!!!!!

Kim Wennerlind said...

Samantha, she is so adorable. I mean she is really a pretty baby and I absolutley love her name! I am so glad things went well for you and that you are all doing great!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable little pink quilt! Oh and the baby on it is kinda cute too...

Haha, your cover turned out adroable! I love that green flower fabric on the blanket. I am so glad the third is an easy transition because I'm a little scared of running out of hands!

Sarah Rowley said...

Love,love,love the pictures! What a cute little girl! Your other projects turned out great too! Wish I could be there!

The Faller's! said...

Oh my gosh CONGRATS!!!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant until a couple weeks ago when Jami told me....(I haven't blogged or looked at blogs for a very long time!!!!!) Peyton is adorable! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Tami Farrer said...

She is adorable!! I love your blankets. I want to know how you did the slick with your blankets. was it easy?

Kami said...

Congrats!! Sorry, it took me forever, I have been on a blog reading hiatus! She is so cute and love the name. You will love having a girl:)

Jen said...

SAMANTHA!!
She is so beautiful!! I can't believe you had a girl! How is everything? I am so happy for you!