Monday, December 21, 2009

Cooper cracks me up!!

Cooper has been coming up with the funniest things lately. I can't think of them all, but thought I would document a few of them.


Cooper walked in with a belt on his head and I asked what is that on your head for and Cooper said so my head won't fall off!! (I mean that makes sense right? It keeps your pants from falling off, so why not your head!! )

I was pulling out of a parking lot and I had to stop for a pedestrian and Cooper annoyingly says "Mom why are you stopping?" So I told him someone was walking by and he responds very annoyed again "Well they're not walking fast enough!!"

During the primary program Cooper gets up and does he part beautifully and then sits down and looks for Tyrel and loudly says "Dad I did it!"

Today I asked Cooper if he wanted hot dogs for dinner and he tells me we don't have any. Then I respond by saying yes we do I just bought some. Cooper walks over to the fridge opens it up and says see we don't have any. So I open the meat drawer and pull out the hot dogs and say " Well what is this then?" Cooper looks at it for a sec and says " Ummmmm those are fake hot dogs!

The other today I kept hearing him say the word poopy in the toy room. For some reason he thought it was funny to keep saying over and over to Trip. So I walked in and said Cooper could we not say poopy over and over like that. He looks at me and says "Okay then, drop a deuce!" (Thanks uncle Coy and uncle Spur)

Then I was getting ready to fluff up our big cuddle sac and Cooper says " Mom you can't do that. Daddy has to do that he is stronger and if you do it you will hurt the baby and have to go to the doctor!!" Well Tyrel told him to take care of me while he is gone!!


Cooper is growing up so fast!! He is acting more like a boy than a toddler every day!! What a great kid!!

1 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Kids say the darnedest things