Friday, December 19, 2008

The Christmas Season

Well we have had a fun week of being homebound during the many snow storms. We are ready to get out. As a matter of fact as soon as I am done with this post we are making an exciting trip to Walmart.


So here are the Chrismas stocking that me and my friend Annette made. Well correction she made!! I don't have a sewing machine so I helped buy the fabric with her and cut out all the pieces and she was the master maker in putting them together! They turned out way better than I pictured. She didn't even use an official pattern! She made the pattern up. Now I am just going to get our names put on them. Thank you thank you Annette for doing such a great job!! I finally have stockings I like


Here is just a little preview of how much snow I shoveled this week. I felt so good when I was done each day. It was a great workout. But at the same time another reason why I am grateful for husbands, because on the 3rd day of shoveling it was super windy where it burned your face.




Here is Cooper in the snow and his fort. He is obsessed with forts right now, but he calls them tunnels. He also hides in them from the giraffes and elephants that are supposedly coming!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ok -the stockings and the Chritmas Cinnamon roll wreaths turned out super cute!!!! You are awesome so shovel your driveway everyday!

Meggs said...

I'm so glad you posted the pictures of the stockings. They turned out so super cute. I love them. I can't believe all the snow. That is so crazy. I loved your Christmas card it was so cute. The pictures were the best. you looked great. One of these days we will have to get together again.