Tuesday, March 11, 2008

80's Music

So I have been trying to post something for two days with pictures and everytime I try it wouldn't upload my pictures. So instead I took a little time to make a music playlist of some of my favorite 80's songs to clean my house to. Hope you enjoy!! Also as an update we are doing great. Cooper is getting so big and saying a few more words. Tyrel still works hard about 65 hrs a week and travels here and there during the week. As for me this pregnancy is going great. So far this baby is lower than Cooper was so he is occasionally in my ribs, but not all the time like Cooper. I feel great working out everyday and having fun in the spring weather with Cooper. We are all healthy and enjoy every time we have together as a family. Hope you are all doing well also!!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I am nervous to get pregnant because I DO NOT want to get sick again!! Keep us updated!

Tami Farrer said...

Glad to hear that you all are well. What are you doing for working out anything I can add to my walking on treadmill? Thanks sammy for your advice recently it helped more than you know.
Love
Tami

The Archuleta's said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. Your hair is so long and pretty! And I can't believe how big Cooper is. He is so darling. And your Prego again! How exciting. And with another boy. That will be so much fun. What are you naming him? We just had our 3rd year anniversary in January and still no kids. I have been begging Miles for a year now, but hes just not ready yet. I'm glad that we have been able to stay in touch. Hope to hear from you soon