Sunday, March 23, 2008

Home Sweet Kind of Home

Well I am out of the hospital, but at my sister's. They agreed to let me come here, but I have to still be on bed rest. Next week I have to go back to the hospital for a check up and see if they are going to let me go home to Flagstaff next weekend. Bedrest is hard, but easy at the same time because everytime I get up I get a contraction, so that helps me realize how important it is to stay down. I am so greatful for family and Tyrel doing so much to make sure I rest. Can't wait to be back at my own house though, I think this crazy schedule is starting to take its toll on Cooper.

6 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

We are so glad you are doing better. Take it VERY easy - it's not worth the risk. Bed rest isn't cool but take advantage of all of the help. Good luck!

Val said...

Wow, this pregnancy has been kinda crazy for you! I'm glad you're being careful. Good luck with it all!!

Kacey Nielsen said...

How many chances in life do you get to lay on your lazy duff all day and have people think you are awesome for doing it?! Take advantage my friend! Live the slackers dream!

Unknown said...

Aw! Well I'm glad you're getting rest now, because I hear once you have the baby, you won't get ANY. =) Glad you're taking care of your little one and I hope you get to go home home!

Haley said...

Oh my gosh Samantha - I had know idea this was all going on. I've been so busy lately I haven't kept up on my blog reading. I am so grateful you have family close by. You make sure you don't lift a finger!!

Kami said...

Wow, samantha! That is crazy. Let me know where your sister lives and I can come visit you. We are in Mesa too!! I'd love to come see you if you are available!