Sunday, March 3, 2013

Peyton turns 3!!



 
As Peyton's birthday neared and her and I discussed cake there was really one main word she used to describe what she wanted "PINK"  I tried with the help of pinterest to find all different cakes and if it wasn't pink she wanted nothing to do with it. We then found an idea for this princesss castle cake and she was sold and would not be persuaded to do any other kind of cake! So I finally embraced the pink and went all out.  Even the inside of the cake was pink.  Tyrel's mom and dad, my sister-in-law Kristin and her kids came over to have Pizza and cake with us. She was thrilled it was her Birthday, but would not admit to being 3. She would either say she wants to stay 2 or would say she was 4. She even randomly told me in the car that she doesn't want to be like a mom she just wants to stay as she is!!  She got a full new waredrobe of clothes for her birthday with the help of Grandma, Aunt Tranell, and myself.  After all her boy cousin's were forced to eat a pink princess cake they took off with their dad's uncles and grandpa to moster truck!!  Us girl's went shopping and Peyton had a blast with Grandma pushing her own cart around and asking me to buy various items!!

0 comments: