Sunday, March 3, 2013

Craft Bug


Crafty would not be a word I would describe myself.  But every once in  a while I come across an idea I want to try.  First was valentin'e for Cooper's class.  As cute as they were they were tedious.  After I put the first one together I wondered what I got myself into and wanted to quit. But I didn't!! Then my kids kept asking for a chore chart. So I found this idea on pinterest. I love them, They are magnetic and I pick their jobs for the day and they can move them from the "do" column to the "done" column.  It's been about a month since they've had them and they are still eager to do their chores and I require them to unload dishwasher, vaccuum, wash windows, feed animals, pick up toys, sweep, and separate clothes for laundry and many more!!

0 comments: