Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankgiving






We headed over to Pagosa for Thanksgiving.  I only have pictures of the dinner because everything else they did I of course stayed on the couch.  I can't believe we were able to eat outside.  I know it was supposed to be our year to go to Arizona for Thanksgiving where we usually eat outside, but in Colorado! Not normal!!  The kids had lots of fun.  They all headed out early Thanksgiving morning for the Turkey Bowl.  The guys even let Cooper and Trip and my nephew Jayton play.  They had a blast trying to grab people's flag.  Then after dinner Cooper and Trip went with Tyrel, his brother's, and cousins to play basketball.  Everytime they got back from doing something they would ask me " did you move from that couch at all? Or did you stay there the whole time?"  Hey I had to eat and use the restroom, so I did get up some!!  Then the next day the little kids went to the park and then later that day the big boys shot clay pigeons. Then we headed home.  It was great and I was thankful to Loretta and Kristin for doing dinner. 

0 comments: