Thursday, September 6, 2012

Flashback

So flashback to father's day on June 17th, 2012. I have this paper I have been hanging on to since then that Trip brought home from church that he filled out about his dad and am ready to throw it away, but wanted to save his answers.

1. My daddy's name is Tyrel
2. He is 15 years old
3. His hair is brown and his eyes are brown.
4. My dad's favorite food is gravy.
5. Daddy's favortie color is yellow and white
6. My dad likes to wear good clothes
7. My dad's job is work
8. He loves to eat good food.
9. He's smart because he knows his kids
10. My dad works hard at for his family
11. Daddy always tells me to be good
12. I'm happy when daddy is home. (my favorite answer of his)
13. I love my daddy beacuse he loves me .

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Okay...that is some serious cuteness!!

Hi, by the way! I thought I would finally leave a comment. I'm lame...I know!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Wow! I had no idea how behind on your blog I was. And then I had no idea how behind on your life I was! Happy Birthday! Congratulations! Yay for school!