Sunday, July 24, 2011

Crafit Fair!!

I am so bummed I forgot my camera. Last weekend was the craft fair where my sister-in-law Kristin and I sell our baby crafts. It was a lot of fun and I did better than last year!! I was also bummed Tyrel didn't have a camera. While I was at the craft fair all day, grandma watched Peyton and Tyrel took the two boys with his brothers horseback riding in the mountains. They are starting to get campsites ready for the fall hunting season. Tyrel has such good memories of riding all day in the mountains and I love that my boys are starting to make some of those memories too! They really enjoy riding and always come back with lots of stories!! I was impressed that even though they were gone all day they came back with huge grins still and not tired and crabby!!

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

That is great! Sad you didn't have pictures, it would have been fun to see all of your final products.

And yes, I told this baby clearly to come out on your birthday so I would never forget it again and it COMPLETELY ignored me. I have mostly forgiven it. So happy late birthday once again. I miss you!!!