Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good Old Potty Training

K so back in March Trip wanted to be potty trained. I didn't really want to do it, but had a feeling if I didn't he would lose interest and maybe not get it back until he was like 3 so I gave in. He is such a stinker. He picked up on it real fast and then decided he wants to be potty trained when it's convenient for him. So last week I decided I need to put my foot down. It's all or nothing bud! So every time he peed his pants he got a nice swift swat in the rear! Every time! No misses. Because he perfectly knows how to pee in the potty. So after a few days of that his laziness is fixed! I know I am a dork and not tackling this sooner. So finally I can go out in public and not worry about him peeing his pants when he gets distracted! Cooper was a piece of cake compared to this kid.

1 comments:

Kim Wennerlind said...

That is awesome that he is already potty trained. I haven't even started with Isaac yet. Guess I need to get into gear! Glad things are going good for you!