Friday, October 9, 2009

COULD IT BE??? A GIRL???

Is it true? I had an ultrasound yesterday and as far as she could tell we are having a girl!!! Of course it's not guaranteed, but she couldn't find anything that indicated we are having a boy!! We are so excited. Cooper had a request in for no girls, but once I told him in an excited voice he responded back in an excited voice that he was glad to be getting a little sister!! Tyrel is way excited too. So I am painting the third bedroom a girl color, hopefully that doesn't jinx it.

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

holy cow!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations! Girls are pretty special.

flagtown said...

Ya a girl. We are definetly coming to visit in the spring.

Kristi said...

Yay!!!! Soooo exciting! That will be so much fun for you all! Tyrel is going to be wrapped around that little ladies finger!

Haley said...

Oh my goodness - I had no idea you were even pregnant!!! You are in so much trouble :) How awesome would that be if you were having a girl? That means my next one would be a girl too, right? Since we both have boys and they are almost the exact same age to the day. I wish that is how it works. Congrats!!!!!

The Archuleta's said...

Congrats! Little girls are so fun with all the bows and cute dresses. I'm was excited for you.

Kathy’s Korner said...

We love girls and boys. congrates that is so exciting.

Kacey Nielsen said...

WAHOO!!! I am just picturing all the sparkly girly things I am getting for that girl... tutus, large flowered headbands, baby nail polish, the list is endless :)

That is absolutely awesome news!

The Lee Clan said...

Girls are so much fun!

DJ and Melissa said...

How fun. She'll have two big brothers to look out for her! Also congrats on the house, I can't wait to see pics. It sounds like its in a gorgeous setting.

Kelley Gubler said...

didn't know you were pregnant! congrats! how fun to have girl after 2 boys!

Kami said...

WOO HOO! Congrats!