Monday, September 28, 2009

What's New

This month has been pretty crazy. We officially close on our new house on Wednesday. We found a nice home in Cortez,Co, which is in the SW corner of Colorado. About 6hr from Phoenix and 2hrs from Tyrel's family. We are buying a nice ranch style home with cedar siding, blue metal roof, 3bed, 2bath. It is on 3 acres. About 1 acre is wooded and the rest very nicely landscaped. We are so excited to have our home and an official place we can call home. I would do pictures, but my thing to upload pictures is still broken. Tyrel's work will still be just as crazy, but we will have one stable place to call home. Starting tomorrrow me and the two boys will pretty much be down in the Bayfield house getting things ready to move in next week. We probably won't come to Denver for a while so we can get settled into the house. Also in the midst of all this we finally told our parents that we are expecting our 3rd child. I am almost 19 weeks and we find out what we're having next week!! As always I starting throwing up non-stop at about 7 weeks. For about 1 1/2 weeks I was on the couch not moving. So I called my doctor and requested a specific medicine and said please don't try anthing else, so they did and amazingly enough it actually worked this time!! I was still throwing up with it and felt sick, but only throwing up about once a day or every other day. As time as gone on it works better and better. We are so excited that so far this pregnancy is going better and that I am able to properly take care of my children and my daily requirements. My due date is February 25th!! We weren't going to tell anyone until we officially closed on the house, but this weekend I started getting too anxious.

11 comments:

Kristin Ross said...

Congrats! I wondered if it was about time again.

The Archuleta's said...

Congrats on buying a home. There is nothing like owening the home you live in. It's such a great feeling.
Congrats on Baby #3 can't wait to find out what you are having!

flagtown said...

I was wondering if you were going to have one next year. That is so exciting, maybe you will get your girl. How exciting about your house also. We would love to come and visit you guys sometime. Maybe we will wait until spring so we can see you the new baby.

Kristi said...

Congrats!!! A new house and a baby! There is so much exciting stuff going on with you!! I am sooooo glad that the medicine worked for you! That is really really wonderful! And you are such a great secret keeper! ;)

Kim Wennerlind said...

Congratulations Sam!!! That is so exciting to be buying a home and to be expecting another baby!! I am so excited for you. I am having our baby on the 26th of this month so I am getting pretty anxious. I have been really bad at updating our blog so I will try to do better. Anyways it is good to hear things are going well. Good luck with everything!

Tami Farrer said...

Congrats on the new house and the baby.

Ally Christensen said...

Yeah! Congrats - that's awesome. I'm glad you're not a sick this time too...that makes it hard not to mention with a move and 2 kids already! I'll admit, though, after dealing with 2 kids for 2 weeks now, I don't know that a third is in the cards for us :)

Kristi said...

LOL - It is all good - I think a lot of people forgot that we went private;) Glad that you are doing so well! I can't believe how far along you are! Yay!!!! Not too long and you will be telling us all what you are having!!! Good luck with everything and be sure to post lots of pics of the house!

Meggs said...

Congrats on the house and the baby... I haven'T talked to you in so long I had no idea. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to find out what gender. You have to text/call/blog as soon as you find out.

The Lee Clan said...

Yea!!! Congratulations, on the new Baby and the new House!

Kami said...

Congrats on it all!!! Can't wait to see the new house...Sorry about being sick. I hate being pregnant! Enjoy moving!