Friday, July 24, 2009

Washington So Far!!!

Saturday: Loaded up at left Denver at 7:30am Stopped and visited Tyrel's Grandma in Spanish Fork Visited my brother Derrick and his family in Orem, UT Visited my brother Grant and his family in Orem, UT Met up with my sister and her family on their way to Arizona from being at my mom's Got to Burley, ID at 10:30pm to our hotel Sunday: Left at 8am Got to Ephrata at 3:30 for my nephew's mission farewell open house Drove another 1 /2 hours to my mom and dad's Monday: Cooper and Tyrel went fishing a couple times Swam on the beach Trip has no fear and keeps running in the water Cooper goes tubing behind the boat with mom without crying!! Tueday: My BIRTHDAY!! My brother and his family come up Tyrel swallows half the lake tubing!! Cooper jumps off the dock in the deep end Coopers loves hanging out with his cousins, especially Chase! Have Birthday cake Wednesday: Drive to Moses Lake and Ephrata and visit several friends and family My niece Cassidi her husband and two kids shows up Thursday: Tyrel goes Wakeboarding for the 1st time in 5 years I actually went wakeboarding and popped right up Tyrel and I went tubing together Cooper had a blast with his cousin's Chezney and Dixie Tyrel and I went on a date to the Steam Plant Grill, walked around Riverfront Park, and rode the gandola for my birthday Friday: Just a relaxing day! We are having a blast and can't are bummed Tyrel has to leave Sunday. I have another week though with more family and Cooper gets to see more cousins!!

3 comments:

flagtown said...

Happy late birthday. Sounds like a great vacation. I am so ready for a vacation.

Danielle said...

Glad you are having fun in Washington! We just returned and had a GREAT time! Happy B-Day!

Kristin Ross said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time!