Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More of Washington!!

Before Tyrel had to fly home he was determined to help Cooper catch a fish. So finally he helped Cooper catch two sun fish! Cooper loved it! Since Tyrel has left my sister Lanith and 6 of her kids and my sister-in-law Kelli and her 4 kids have come. Cooper and Trip are having a blast with their cousins. Cooper will swim out with his innertube to the doc if there are other kids swimming and play on the doc with them. He has swam to shore with just his life jacket a coupls of times. He is exhausted from playing in the sun and following his cousins around. I am so grateful that he has had a chance to get to know so many cousins. Trip has everyone wrapped around their fingers. He just grins at everyone and they give him whatever he wants. I am having fun with my mom and sisters even though we are all sun drained and I am drained from my Kelli dragging me on a 3mi jog this morning!!

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Oh my gosh, am I ever going to remember your birthday?! I am so lucky to have such a beautiful, kind, forgiving friend like you! :)

Time with family is so nice! Enjoy!

Kaydee said...

Looks like fun times in Washington! Hey can you change my email to kaydeecrane@gmail.com. I use this one when checking blogs not the gruaheavy one. It just makes it easier to not have to go back and forth logging in. Thanks girl!