Monday, January 5, 2009

Here We Go Again!!


Well as you can see from the picture we are moving again!! This will be our 8th move in just under 4 years! We are moving to Colorado though finally! For now we are moving into an empty house that Tyrel's Grandpa and Grandma own in Bayfield,Co which is about 45 min from his parents, 10min Durango, and about 1hr 10min from Cortez which is where we want to buy a house. Tyrel's work is transfered him to the Denver office and he will work out of the four corners area. I have mixed feelings about this move. This move could potentially mean I see Tyrel less at times and more at times. But it get's us closer to where we want to be so Tyrel can find a job that brings him home at night. I am also bummed to leave my ward. This is the first ward where I have made so many friends. I am not ready to make new friends again. You think I would be used to it by now though. This ward has been great, not only have I made tons of friends, there are always a handful of people offering to help out watching the boys when I need it since they know Tyrel is rarely around and tons of girls anxious to babysit our boys when we want to go out on a date. We actually went on a date Fri and Sat this week it was great. We also had Tyrel home for two weeks. It was the best. We had so much fun together. We laughed so much and stayed up late playing games and watching movies. It was one of the best times we have had together in a long long time!! I still wasn't ready to take him to the airport last night to go back to Denver, but I am grateful to his work for giving him that time off paid even though he was out of vacation days!! So I guess it's back to more packing with a 2year old who likes to "help" and a 7mo old monster who is crawling into everything!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you're moving AGAIN! That's crazy, but I'm glad you are going where you want to go. When's the big day?

Kim Wennerlind said...

That is awesome that you finally get to move to Colorado! I am excited for you and I hope everything works out. Glad things are going good.

EstesSBTAK said...

Good luck with everything. Hang in there! We are thinking of you! I am glad you were able to spend Christmas together! Thanks for sharing cute pics of the kids. Have a great day!

Kristi said...

:( We are going to miss you so much! I feel like at least one of us has been pregnant/sick the whole time I have known you... Oh wait - that is true!

Noriko Anderson said...

We had our first christmas at home too, and i was pleasantly surprised at how much i enjoyed it. It's like I have a realy life! and as for moving... I feel for you... I think i just emptied my last box like yesterday... moving stinks!

Kami said...

Congratulations! I know how much you wanted to be in Colorado. I'm happy it is finally happening for you guys! Good luck with the move!