Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girl's Week!!

This week started off great by taking off Monday morning to go and see my sister Sarah. That night I got there we went to her friends and had a Bachelor show premier little party. I don't watch that show, but after one episode I am hooked. Then Tuesday I got to go hang out with my sister-in-law Carrie and go to lunch with her and my two sister's Sarah and Lea Ann. Then on Wed my sister had a play group at her house. Then on Thursday I got my haircut. Then I headed home and stopped at my friend Meggan's house in Glendale, we had fun visiting and watching our boys have fun together. Then Friday called up two friends got a babysitter and we went to see Bride Wars and Saturday had a baby shower. This whole time Tyrel has worked this job and traveled for a 1 1/2 years I never done a girls night. And this week I have done so many fun things. Usually when I visit Sarah is really busy, but we got to hang out a lot and had a blast. I don't usually have a desire to do a girls night because Tyrel is home on the weekends and that is only time we get to hang out, but he is in Denver all weekend and I can't do a girls night during the week because I can't get a babysitter. So I know this is a cheesy post, but it was so nice to be around so many friends this week and make my week fly by. It was great to get to see a lot of people that I will miss so much when we move. I am so grateful for friends and the support of everyone around me who is willing to help me at the drop of a hat if I need it. This has been a great area to live in and I will miss it. Now Monday is back to the grind of doing the rest of the packing.

3 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

It was sure fun having you here! You are such a good sport and put up with all my crazy ideas and plans. I know it helps that all my friends here are closer to your age! What is up with that? Anyways, I will miss your spontaneous visits!

Kacey Nielsen said...

fun! I am in desperate need of a girls night myself!

Kristi said...

The movie night was soooo fun! We really should have started doing those a long time ago!