Monday, August 25, 2008

Boys Room Decorations










I just thought I would post some pictures of the decorations in Cooper and Trips room. Of course it would look way better if I was able to paint the walls and I still haven't bought the crib set I want. I will post those when I get it. I have had fun putting cowboy, country, and western stuff in there. I also posted some recent pictures I have taken. All is going well with us. Trip is getting so big and finally starting to be on some sort of sleeping schedule during the day. He pretty much sleeps through the night from about 9-6. Sometimes he wakes up at 4 to eat. Cooper is a crack up and so fun to be around. Cooper has a best friend Dylan who he pretty much asks to play with everyday. They have so much fun together. His mom Annette and I get together quite a bit lately and have a blast. Tyrel has been traveling tons being gone mon-fri which is getting really hard. I feel like a single mom sometimes. He works so hard for our family. Other than that we are all great and very very blessed.

2 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

Sammy the room is so cute. You have down an amazing job. I really like the picture frames with their names. Did you do that? Trip is such a cutie I can't believe how big he is getting. Hang in there!

Unknown said...

ok, trip is just adorable. i need to see more pics of him...come on! darling room too!