Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun Weekend!


This weekend Tyrel's brother Coy came for the weekend. Cooper, Tyrel, and Coy had a blast hanging out. Just the boys!! Coy and Tyrel got Cooper a little Turtle Sandbox and he has loved it. He loved dirt and rocks! I can't wait to live somewhere long enough to make a big one, but this will have to do for now. Tyrel and Coy also took Cooper to the park. Cooper had a blast with Coy. Everytime he couldn't find Coy he would say "Cu Gone" and would sit right next to him on the couch whenever we were watching tv. As for me things are going very well. As long as I rest a lot and only get up here and there the contractions won't come more than 1 or 2 an hour. I am 30 weeks now!! I can't believe it's already a month since this whole mess started. But we are very blessed that this baby is not wanting to rush into this world too quickly!!

1 comments:

Meggs said...

I'm so glad he loves it. I might have to folow and get one too. Its so funny to see Coop wearing long sleeves and pants. Tyte is in just shorts most of the time. The weather seems so nice there. Glad things are going so much better for Little man #2.