Tuesday, November 13, 2007

We are Truly Blessed

Well as you all know I miscarried about 10 weeks ago. Well we are happy to say that I am already 8 weeks pregnant. Last week I got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat and see it pumping strong. When I miscarried I had two ultrasounds and never saw a baby. Besides the visual proof of a baby I also have the physical proof. I am starting to the follow the same trend as I did with Cooper, I am super sick!! This time I did get some medication that has cut my throwing up down to once a day versus the three times a day, so for that I am greatful. I am down to eating some snacks and lots of popsicles!! I probably shouldn't lose 12Ib like I did with Cooper, but I already lost a couple pounds. I am really bumbed that thanksgiving is next week. Thanksgiving has some of my favorite foods ever, potatoes, stuffing, rolls, and freshly bakes Turkey!!! My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I may just eat it anyway and pay the consequenses very shortly after. But being this sick is a very good sign that all is going well so I am blessed to be sick. Oh my due date is June 21st so Cooper and the new baby will be 2 years apart!!

3 comments:

The Faller's! said...

Woo Hoo....Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you guys and glad things are going well this time around. I've never had a miscarriage but I can imagine that it's hard. That is so awesome for you guys. You will have to let us know when you find out what you are having. Hope things continue to go well and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.

Kami said...

Congrats!! Sorry you are sick again. I still have hope that I might not get sick next time...doubt it though! Congrats again

Kacey Nielsen said...

Oh Sam, if that is a little girl in your belly I am going to buy her the frilliest little girly outfit I can find. It's gonna be awesome. I love babies. Make sure it's a cute one. That's important