Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Trip to Washington

K I know I am late with the Halloween pics. We have been in Washington the past week spending time with my family. While in Washington we put 500 miles on my Parent's car. Saturday when we got there we went to Mandolin's wedding, which was so nice to see so much family there about 250 people there. Then spent Sunday and Monday with my mom and dad in Cheney, WA where we relaxed and Tyrel installed a storm door for my mom. Then Tuesday we headed to the Tri-Cities (2 hours drive) to spend the night at Derrick and Amy's and their kids. We had fun visiting them and experiancing the Wii for the first time. Tyrel was pretty good for someone who hates all video games. Then we woke up Wednesday and headed to Ephrata (2 hour drive) to stay the night at Lanith and Steve's. We went to lunch with The Clark's, Svetich's (families I know and Tyrel knows from his mission), and Lanith and Steve. Then that night we went to the trunk or treat and carnival at the church. We had a great time and Tyrel got to visit with some families he knows from his mission. We then woke up Thursday and headed back to my parent's house (1 1/2 drive). We relaxed that day and Tyrel put up another storm door for my mom and that night we drove into Spokane (1hour) to have dinner with my brother Clayne and his wife Kelli for Clayne's birthday. We then went back to my parent's played games and hung out there Friday and took the boat for a ride on the lake and that night drove back into Spokane to visit a part-member family that Tyrel taught on his mission that have kept in touch with us since we have been married. It was so good to meet them again. I met them when we got married, but of course couldn't remember their faces, but have talked to them on the phone. All in all we had a great trip. We got to see lots of people and relax. It was a nice break for Tyrel since he has been working 65+ hours a week. The day we got back he said I wish we were still in Washington!! The trip was definately over too soon!!

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Superman, thats awesome. But to be beat out by a lion. That's pretty tough. Hope that doesn't haunt him for the rest of his life. Cooper buddy, I would've voted for you and that's what really matters :)