Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back from Colorado





So last week Cooper and I made the 10 hour drive to Colorado while Tyrel was out of town. Since Tyrel's work said we would be back home in Colorado by Christmas I thought I would go check out Cortez,CO. The drive up there was fine. Cooper did really well!! The only downfall of the trip was Cooper was sick the whole week. Monday he got a new tooth, Tuesday ran a fever, and Wed-Sat he had the flu! The whole 2 hour drive back from Cortez Cooper threw up. We thought he was car sick, but then he passed the flu around. I got it Friday, Troy (Tyrel's dad) got it Saturday and now the brother's are passing it around. Also my sister-in-law who is pregnant got it. I felt so bad. I also felt bad because he turned into such a momma's boy and would rarley get two feet away from me. For those of you who know Cooper, he is not really a momma's boy, he loves other people and will flirt with the old ladies in the grocery store line. This last week since he didn't fell well if anyone even looked at him he would start crying. He still hasn't really eaten much and threw up again yesterday, I think there are more teeth coming. Something that was positive was Cooper loves the horses and ponies this trip. Last time he was terrified of them, but now he would put his hand out and click his tongue to get the ponies to come closer. He also loved to stick his finger up their noses!! My in-laws also only have a shower so as you can see in the picture we made a make-shift tub. It was actually a lot easier to bathe him in that the an actual Tub.

0 comments: