Monday, July 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!



Well Saturday was my 24th Birthday!! It didn't start out that great because I pretty sick. I had a sinus and ear infection. But thanks to my wonderful husband he made me get out of bed and Tranell babysat Cooper and we went to Dinner and a movie. It was nice to get out without Cooper and by dinner time I was able to taste my food, which I hadn't been able to do for a few days. These pictures are of the flowers Tyrel brought home to me after he had to fun into work for a few hours and this picture is of Cooper and Tranell's dog Dash. Cooper loves Dash. They are about the same size so they play a lot together.

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Hi! This is Kacey, your terrible friend who forgot your birthday yet again but hopes you still love her enough to completely forgive her and chalk it up to the last 3 nights of absolutely no sleep with a teething, feverish baby! Sympathy? Any? Ok, so I'm retarded. Happy 24th! Great husband, cute kid, great (albeit forgetful) friends, I think you've hit the big time :) All my love!

Meggs said...

Happy belated B-day!! That is such a bummer you were sick on that day of course. Tyrel has always been a sweetie and that is so nice of him to get you flowers and take you out. Cute pics. of Coops. He looks so much older I can't believe it.