Sunday, July 29, 2007

Great Week!!!


K so I got a call Tuesday from my best Friend Kacey that her husband was in Tucson for work and that she was going to come too!!! I have not seen Kacey since her Wedding almost 2 years ago and even then it was her wedding I didn't really get the hang out with her. I picked her up from the airport on Wed and took her back Friday night. We had so much fun. She has a 5 mo little girl and I have Cooper. It was so weird to be with her and we both have kids!! Our husband's had fun together to. We went to this old western town like place and had steak dinner and got to watch a very realistic (not) gun fight. What a nice way to break up my pretty boring week!!I wish they livd closer so could have more fun! Sorry this is the only picture I got. My camera died!!

1 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Good times... How dumb that we didn't take more pictures! Not your fault. Well... kinda your fault. I mean sure I didn't even bother to bring my camera but a dead battery? Lame... :)

I miss you guys already!