Sunday, July 8, 2012

My Parent's Come to Town!!

My mom and dad made a trip to come visit!! It was so great to have my parents come visit. My mom has only been here once when I had Peyton and we were buried in snow and she was sick and my dad has never been here. We enjoyed hanging out and my dad hid in the my house by the swamp cooler while we had 95 degree heat the whole time! When Tyrel was here we took them to the Bar D Chuckwagon. Trip loves that place. He was in a trance the whole time watching the singers. We then had a surprise at the end when Charlie Daniels came on stage from the crowed ( You know the guy who sings "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" ) and sang that for us!! It was cool, considering that is the only Charlie Daniel's song i know!! My parents also relaxed while watching me run around like crazy trying to get the final touches done on planning my family reunion!! I did feel bad that I was a little stressed!! It was great to spend some time with them though and show them the area we live in! My kids had a blast too. We then all loaded up Sunday the 1st to travel to our family reunion!

0 comments: