Thursday, May 24, 2012

He's 4!!

Ok well not officially 4 until Wednesday, but we celebrated Trip's 4th birthday Sunday. It was the only day Tyrel was going to be home until June 3rd. So we had some people over for dinner including Tyrel's family and enjoyed the weather. It was a nice evening. On the plus side too the cake was all gone!! I hate left over cake. It ends up in the trash! Trip wanted a monster truck cake. So there was my attempt. What I picture in my head and what it actually looks like always end up being 2 separate things! And then last year and this year Trip did not blow out his candles because the attention of everyone signing happy birthday to him and all eyes on him is too much and he ends up crying! So here is for hoping he can blow out his candles next year!!

3 comments:

Deanne said...

It was a fun party! Thanks for having us!

Kacey Nielsen said...

I love your cakes! They always look totally edible and you can always tell exactly what your kid requested. I need to get a few cake lessons...

Meggs said...

I just saw the Baby #4 ticker at the side. Congrats. Hope this pregnancy is a little easier than the rest. Time flies. Can't believe Trip is already 4.