Wednesday, October 13, 2010

BEST BUDS!!








Cooper and Trip are literally each others best friend. They play so well together and lately really well. From the second they wake up to when they go to bed they play non-stop. They have have bunk beds but end up sleeping in the same bed. Even the last few nights I have been putting them to bed at 8pm and I keep having to go into their room and turn off the lights until 9:30pm because they keep wanting to play together. I finally got these pictures off my cell phone. Two of them I took today. But my favorite one is the top one. Trip was upset and Cooper was trying to cheer him up and take him over to the horses to feed them grain. Luckily I got my phone out in time to get a picture before they stopped walking like that. There was about three weeks last month where they were not getting along. It drove me nuts, because I was used to them playing together. But luckily they are back to being buds. I am so proud of Cooper for being such a good big brother and being so patient with a little brother.

4 comments:

Meggs said...

When are you coming to good Ol' AZ? When you come you have to stop by and say Hi. I want to see Peyton and the big boys. They are all so cute.

Kacey Nielsen said...

Love it! That first picture is just the kind of thing you need to sell to the frame people. It would make everyone want to buy it in the hopes someday their children will do such adorable things!

Kristi said...

They are so so so sweet! I love the dynamic of brothers - awesome!

Deanne said...

They are so cute and such good boys! It is good that they have each other.