Monday, July 26, 2010

Yeah She Looks Like Me!!




So since Peyton was born I feel she looks like Tyrel's sister Tranell and so does everyone else. But recently she has changed a little and even had a couple people say she looks like me. Over my reunion my mom gave me some baby pictures and yeah Peyton looks like me!! Trip and Cooper even saw the pictures and said "Peyton". I think the only difference is the nose. I tried to recreate the shot of me as a baby the best I could ( I think I am almost 4mo in the picture and Peyton is 6mo) so take a look, what do you think?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha yeah it's true, she totally looks like you, what a cutie!

Kristi said...

oh my goodness - they are all getting so BIG! We were hoping to get up to CO this Aug but not sure if we can swing it... maybe later in the year (or spring break).
Meanwhile - I think she totally looks like YOU!!! What a little sweetie!

Cam and Chelle said...

Hey girl! It's been a while so I'm not sure you remember me (from GVR). I can't believe you have a girl now! She is darling! Where are you guys at now? We are still out in Texas (prolly for good)