Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The last two weekends!!



Two weekends ago Tyrel had to go fix a rig up in Juneau, AK so I hung out in Pagosa Springs. Loretta and I took the boys up to Wolf Creek pass where Cord and Kristin were camping to have lunch and explore the woods. The boys had a blast playing and hanging out with their cousin Jayton. Then this last weekend after Tyrel, me, and the boys went at looked at a house in Cortez we drove up to Vallecito Lake and threw rocks in the lake. That has to be one of Cooper's favorite things to do is throw rocks in the water. I found a couple of pretty colorful rocks and Cooper could care less he would just throw it in the water. I guess I need a girl to appreciate those type of things!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun.
What beautiful country.
Your boys are growing up. They are so cute.

Danielle said...

Wow! You guys have really been on the go! Sounds like you have had a really great summer.

Kacey Nielsen said...

You do need a little girl. Get on that wont ya? :)

Not a lost phone, long story but I am phoneless for the next while. I am really hoping all will be working by Monday...