Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trip Update

K so this will probably be boring for all, but I just need to jot down some of Trip's milestones that way when I get to Trip's 1st birthday in my scrapbook I will remember what to write down.

Words he says:

Nite Nite- ni ni
Bye bye - ye ye
bottle - da da intead of ba ba
Da Da - da da
ma ma- well it was his 1st word at about 9mo, but has refused to say it since. He smiles and says da da when you ask him to say ma ma.

Walking.
Waves bye and hi.
Claps his hands.
Love to chase Cooper around.
Smiles and bolts to dad when he's home.
One of the easiest babies, just plays on the floor, content and happy unless tired or hungry.

Weighs: 21.5Ib- I think, that is on my scale

3 comments:

Kim Wennerlind said...

It is neat that Isaac and Trip are so close in age. It looks like they are doing a lot of the same things. I hope to meet both of your kids some day. You probably saw on my blog that we are expecting again. I am due November 1st. We are excited. We find out next week what it is. Anyways it is fun to see your blog and see how you are doing. Take care!

Kaydee said...

Oh my goodness he is getting so big!!! What a little cutie!

Haley said...

OK - your cake is way better than my fish cake for Bauer. I can't believe you did that without having any of your own pans. You are awesome! Trip is such a cutie!