Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Our Cruise February 2009

block; padding: 1em 0; text-align: center; ">

Well I finally have internet to post our cruise pictures! It was a blast. It was so nice to have a week break with just me and Tyrel. We were a little bummed our Mexico stop was cancelled, but we still had a great time. We enjoyed the shows, layed by the pool, ate yummy food, met some nice people, toured Catalina Island, saw some whales and dolphins, and relaxed. It was so nice to just be with Tyrel and we had so much fun talking and laughing together. Everything about the trip went smoothly and already can't wait to take another trip. Any good ideas about what we should do next.

6 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

So fun! I am so completely jealous, I am in desperate need of a fun vacation!

And by the way you are looking extra good! Wow!

Kristin Ross said...

Great pictures. I'm glad you had a fun time.

Unknown said...

How FUN!!!
I am so glad that just the two of you got to go together, without the kids.
I loved Catalina Island!
Carrie

Kristi said...

It looks like you had soooo much fun! What a great vacation to take with your hubby! I want to do something like that SO bad!!!!

Kelley Gubler said...

how fun! casey and i went to catalina island and mexico on our honeymoon. i love cruises...

Noriko Anderson said...

we need to go on a cruise.. .it looks like so much fun...