Monday, July 28, 2008






So this was my favorite hike of the week. Bryce canyon was amazingly beautiful, but to hike in 100 degree heat in the narrows was perfect. It was so fun we got to hike in this Canyon in and out of water. There were times where you had to walk through the water and times where there was a little bit of the shore. There were times I had to hold Trip up higher so he wouldn't get wet. I guess further up than we went there are times you are in the water chest deep and can touch both sides of the canyon wall at the same time. I had fun with people looking at me like I was crazy for packing a newborn through rocky river water, but trust me I was fine. I was very careful. If I didn't have a baby I wouldn't have been as careful, because it would have felt nice to go under water every once in a while. It was also very pretty. It was also fun because it was the only hike we went on where Cooper wasn't sick. I want to go back someday with Tyrel and do the whole 12 miles or so of it without kids. I wish the pictures really showed how awesome it was!!

0 comments: