Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I LOVE FOOD!!


Lately Cooper is hungry all the time and if he had his way would eat all day long. He loves food, (wonder where he get's that? DAD)!!! Between the two of them they are going to eat my out of a house. I am constantly making different meals for him and dad. Can't wait until he can eat all the food that dad can. Do you mother's out there feed your child like every 2-3 hours still that have kids around Cooper's age. I feel like I am always feeding him. He's not chubby at all or anything. He just plays and then get's really whinny and the only thing that makes him happy is food. He's gets so excited when I put food on his tray or if I am eating he comes up to me and wants a bite. I thought babies are supposed to eat less frequent as they get older not more frequent. I am sure though it has something to do with how he is constantly on the move. Even when I am holding him his legs are kicking and he won't hold still.

0 comments: