Monday, April 16, 2007

All Tuckered Out!!



Cooper did really well at the Dirk and Colt Ross Memorial Basketball Tournament, but it sure wore him out. Cooper HATES to fall asleep on someone, he loves his bed, but this weekend he learned real quick that if he wanted to sleep it was going to have to be one someone. He kept falling asleep during Tyrel's games which was really hard for me, because I couldn't cheer. I found myself mumbling and keeping my urges to cheer. He also started his phase of wanting mommy!! Not my favorite phase. I sure love him, but everytime someone was holding him if he saw me he cried until I took him. So I learned real quick to hand him off and run!! At first he was afraid of Grandpa, but warmed up to him real quick. And for some reason Uncle Coy was his favorite!! Even when he was tired he would love to hang out with Uncle Coy!

0 comments: